Welcome to another blogmas post! Today is all about an affordable holiday glam look. If you’re like me, you like full glam once in a while but don’t have the money to use high-end products for everything. I knew I wanted to share a glam tutorial and I decided that doing an all drugstore version might be cool!
I know a lot of my readers are more new to makeup so I wanted to do a pretty easy, but gorgeous eye look. The whole theme of this is a silver smokey eye. The eyeshadow is literally a Wet n Wild Quad with a pop of silver from a NYX single shadow. I did share a trick to make that silver pop even more- glitter primer! Adding just a little glitter primer (or concealer), will make that shimmer shadow just look even more intense.
One of the fun things about this post is I did a full Facebook Live Tutorial of this look. That way you can see exactly how I achieved it! I also shared what the silver looks like on its own and then the difference the glitter primer makes for the look. As I mentioned, this is a complete drugstore look! From primer to brows, all of it is affordable and easily accessed. Not only is this an affordable look, but it’s more of a soft, wearable glam! So if you aren’t comfortable with too much glam, this might be a great look to try.
All products are listed below, so I hope you try to recreate this look! Make sure to let me know if you do. Also, if you share the FB Live video, you will be entered into a giveaway to win the eyeshadow quad, single shadow, and glitter primer!All drugstore holiday glam makeup tutorial + giveaway! #blogmas Click To Tweet
- Primer || Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser $6.99
- Foundation || Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Foundation $5.99 (Shell Ivory)
- Concealer || Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer $7 (C3)
- Powder || Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder $7.99 (Fair)
- Bronzer || NYX Matte Bronzer $8.99 (Light)
- Blush || e.l.f. Blush $3 (Mellow Mauve)
- Highlighter || Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter $9.99 (Molten Rose Gold)
- Primer || e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer $2 (Sheer)
- Palette || Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Quad $2.99 (Lights Out)
- Single Shadow || NYX Prismatic Single Shadow $5.99 (Tin)
- Lashes || Ardell Lashes 120 6.99
- Lash Glue || Kiss Brush-On Lash Glue 4.99
- Liner || e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner $2 (Jet Black)
- Nude liner || Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlighter $3.99
- Liquid Lip || NYX Liquid Suede $6.99 (Vintage)
Shop this post!
These are affiliate links, so if you purchase, I might receive a small profit from it.