Happy Mother’s Day to all the mommas out there!! I have been blessed with an incredible mom, and grandma. Today I thought I would share some of the things those ladies taught me!
First up: my momma.
- How to be strong
- How to love others
- How to be crafty and creative
- That’s it’s ok to be myself
- That a mom can be your best friend
- God is in control even when life is out of control
- To wait on true love
My mom is amazing. She has taught me so much over the years. I definitely think she’s the best mom out there.
Secondly, my “Momo” (what we call my grandma)
- Dress for success
- How to write a killer resume
- To take time for myself and that it’s ok to make myself a priority sometimes
- How to stay by your spouse when they’re sick and need support
- How to paint and to love art
- That sometimes a girl just needs to go find a treasure at Tuesday Morning
- You can do anything if you put your mind to it
My Momo is a strong lady, y’all. She has spent the last 2 years taking care of my grandpa while he had heart problems. She’s always there if I need to talk or go shopping.
I’m so thankful for all the mothers around me! I can’t wait to be one someday. What has your mom/grandma taught you??