Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there! Another year has come and it’s time to celebrate how amazing our fathers are!
I was blessed with an incredible dad and 2 amazing grandpas. They’ve taught me a lot about life over the years. Today I want to honor my daddy, my Papa, and my Gramps and share a few things they’ve taught me.
First up, my daddy!
- How to dance like no ones watching
- How to be kind and quiet
- How to selflessly care for others
- That a husband needs to work hard for their family
- A man should treasure his wife
- How to have a sense of humor
- How to be a selfless hero
- How to enjoy life
- To fight to stay alive no matter what
- To support family through everything
- How to laugh at yourself
Here’s what he taught me:
- To be a strong and quiet giant
- Don’t be afraid to make a silly face (see picture above)
- How to selflessly devote your life to others and taking care of a wife
- How to continue to celebrate your love once your spouse has passed on
- How to say things with a Northern accent
What have you learned from your dad, grandpa, or father figure? Make sure to celebrate them today!