Good morning friends and happy Sunday! I have a photo-shoot tonight so today’s post is a bit of a fun and lighthearted one. I was kindly nominated by Ashlee Nicole for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much Ashlee, and make sure you go check out her blog!
I was also nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Jacki Bilon, so thank you for that friend! The awards/tags are very similar so I decided to just include both sets of questions for ya’ll! The first 5 questions will be from Ashlee and the last 5 will be from Jacki!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Write them new questions.
- List the rules and let other bloggers know that you nominated them.
I always love these awards and tags because you get to learn about different bloggers! So let’s answer the questions she gave me.
1) What is your most used app on your phone?
Hmm, I would probably say Instagram or the Color Story app. I do a lot of editing my photos on my computer and Photoshop but I also just use my phone for fun and fast pictures. Color Story is a great editing app! They have tones of filters and light blasts that you can add to your pictures and they look professional compared to some app filters.
2) How old were you when you started blogging?
When I first started blogging I was probably 20-21 but when I started this blog I was probably 22. I had a previous blog that went no where before I created W&W. I was definitely not very good at it. I more used it like the old Facebook Note action you could do. Anyone remember that?
3) What’s your favorite make-up brand?
Could there be a harder question? I feel like being asked who my favorite child is-HA! I honestly really love so many. I would say right now, my favorite is Too Faced and Wet n Wild. I change so often! I am in love with the Bon Bon palette from Too Faced and all of Wet n Wild’s new products. But the easier question would definitely be, “What’s my least favorite makeup brand?”
4) What’s your favorite color? Why?
I am in love with pink and gold. Pink has been my favorite color since I was a little girl. I love all shades of pink; it makes me feel so happy and girly. I also love gold and, especially, gold glitter. Gold is so classy and sophisticated and I love the combo of both pink and gold.
5) If you could bring back any fashion trend from the past, what would it be?
Oh boy! This is a hard one-I don’t tend to focus on the fashion trends usually. A more recent one would be culottes / gaucho’s. I mean, definitely not real fashionable, but how comfortable were those pants?? I loved them. I lived in them as a preteen. But I would also love the 1920’s bucket hats to come back in style. I mean how cute were those? I love most of the fashion from the 20’s in general…so any of that should come back!
6) Who has inspired you through your blogging career?
Definitely my family, they are and always will be my biggest fans and cheerleaders. They read all my posts, share, and deal with all my “take a picture of me for the blog” requests. They are so kind and really help encourage me when it gets overwhelming.
7) If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably french fries. I mean fries are life, right? I could eat them any way an every day! I would probably get sick of them but oh well! They’re too good!
8) What songs have you completely memorized?
Many, many songs. You Make Me Brave by Bethel. Oceans by Hillsong. Misery Business by Paramore. Treat you better by Shawn Mendes. Just to name a few!
9) What movie, book, or tv series would you live in?
Oh man. TV- definitely Psych, I love that show. BOOK- Hunger Games post Mockingjay. MOVIE- Harry Potter. Hands down.
10) What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
I will be doing dating/engagement in the old fashioned way. I believe that a man should pursue a woman. I plan to date for marriage and stay pure till my wedding day.
Rachael from Helpless Whilst Drying
Here are your questions, friends!
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- What is one makeup item everyone loves but you hate?
- One place you would visit if money was no option?
- Tell me what blog post of yours has been your favorite?
- One thing you would say to new bloggers?
How fun has this been? I can’t wait to read everyone’s answers!! XX
Thanks so much for the nomination lovely! Enjoyed reading through your answers! 🙂
You’re welcome girly!