Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope today is filled with family, friends, smiles, and good food. I know that sometimes holidays are hard, but I hope you can find a few things you are thankful for today.
I wanted to share a few random things I am thankful for this season. We hear so much negativity in the world that, especially today, I wanted to focus on all the things I have been blessed with and am thankful for.
- My relationship with Jesus- I’m thankful that God sent Jesus to die on the cross for my sins and that I can have a relationship with the Lord.
- My short but meaningful time with my mentor and sister Kinlee- while the time was too short for my liking, I am thankful for all the things she taught me.
- A nanny job while I search for a full time job- I have the wonderful opportunity to take care of two of my favorite people in the world once a week. It gets me out of the house and some income while I continue to search for a full-time job.
- A college degree! (not that it has helped me so far ;))
- Malachi- my 16 year old toy poodle. December 24th is his gotcha day! He’s deaf, old, and cranky but I’m thankful for every day we have with him.
- Family. Enough said!
- This blog- the people that read my posts, share my thoughts, and encourage my photography- thank you, thank you!