Happy Monday friends! I hope your weekend was restful and exciting. I’ve gained some new followers (yay!) so I thought I would share a few more facts about myself.
I want to be transparent on this blog and it helps if you know a little about me!
- I’m Hilary, Oklahoma raised and graduate of OBU with a BA in Journalism.
- I love Jesus. He saved my life when I was 6 years old and hasn’t stopped changing and impacting my life since.
- I like grits, mildly sweet tea, and OU football.
- I spent most of my family vacations in Disney World or other parts of Florida.
- I enjoy a wide range of music from Paramore to Kari Jobe to good instrumentals.
- I’m currently binge watching Hart of Dixie on Netflix.
- My heart and soul is sharing Jesus, a love of books and creative writing, and sharing all about makeup, beauty and my life-which was how Writings & Worship was born.
- I hoard fancy glasses and coffee mugs. I can’t stop buying them!
- I’ll always take a vanilla latte or a mango tea.
- My sister and my mom are two of my best friends. I’m so thankful I have them.
- I enjoy anything gold or pink.