I. Love. Fall. I never used to when I was younger, it was like the season that kept me away from Christmas. But lately, it has quickly became my favorite season of all. I’m a sucker for a scarf, red leaves, and a big cup of hot tea. So I thought I would make a fall bucket list!
1. Buy new combat boots (RIP to my old black pair that had to be tossed)
2. Drink up all the PSL I can.. I know I know..typical white girl.
3. Take some pretty autumn pictures.
4. Branch out and use some warm colored lipsticks.
5. Take a hayride!
6. Carve a pumpkin.
7. Buy new scarves I really don’t need.
8. Take walks with my puppies (when it’s not 105 outside)
9. Scary movie marathon!
10. Write on my grandparents back porch with a blanket and a hot cup of coffee.
11. Break out my dark nail polishes! (Goodbye neons)
12. Learn to wear beanies.
13. Read a book by the fire!