Hello! I’ve gained some new followers to the blog so I thought it would be fun to share a few random facts about me! Enjoy!
2. I am in LOVE with Braums grilled chicken salads right now. Don’t as me why, it’s so random, but I love them!
3. I have always been fascinated with history and major events. I am a big fan of studying the JFK assassination.
4. I paint, scrapbook, and make cards! I’m pretty crafty!
5. My favorite color is pink. I’m sure it always will be.
6. I’m addicted to vintage typewriters. I’m hoping to get a couple to decorate my future house.
7. I love fancy purses like MK and Kate Spade but other than that I’m not very high fashion.
8. I’ve technically written 2 books. They aren’t edited fully but they are finished.
9. My favorite book series is called The O’malley Series by Dee Henderson. It’s about a family who adopted each other when they found each other in a foster home when they were young. They all have extraordinary jobs: hostage negotiator, paramedic, fireman, forensic pathologist, U.S. marshal, etc. It’s a grand mix of suspence, mystery, romance, and great writing.
10. I love to cook! I’ve always been one that cooks in my family.
11. I just graduated college, and am looking for a job, but haven’t found one.
12. I’m the proud granddaughter of a retired OKC fireman. ❤️
13. I am so excited for tonight-it’s finally the finale of PLL where we find out who 🅰 is! Don’t judge me, it’s a great show!
14. I’ve never went to a public school other than first grade, including college.
15. I love love love headbands. I have tons of them (even though I lose a lot of them). I wear ones suitable for my age. But I still love them!
Thanks for stopping by! What’s a fun random fact about you??