All aboard the sentimental train!
Happy Friday friends, I hope you are ready for the weekend. For Favorites Friday, I wanted to get a little sentimental…I thought I would share a few of my favorite moments. Moments that changed my life, moments that were…memorable 🙂
Our lives are defined by moments-both good and bad. Yesterday was hard. I had a really hard time understanding why I don’t have a job yet. It’s taking a toll on me. So today I wanted to focus on all the good things in my life lately. All the moments I never want to forget.
- The day I graduated college \\ After all those nights I wanted to quit and all those papers I thought I would fail…I finally made it. I hadn’t wanted to participate in the ceremony for a lot of reasons, but I am so glad I did. This was honestly a moment I will never forget. I am so thankful I had the opportunity to go to college and I know soon I will get a job and be able to use all that knowledge I stored up during my time at college.
- My cruise to the Caribbean \\ In honor of my college graduation, my family took me on a cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. (Pictures in that order as well) It was an incredible trip of a lifetime. I wish I could blink and go back to these beaches. The cruise was a celebration of what I had accomplished and I cannot wait to go on another cruise with my family.
- My first product review from the company // After months of blogging, I was finally contacted by a company asking me to review their product. In the blogging world, that’s an exciting thing. Blogging isn’t always easy but this was validation I needed in that moment. Thanks ZAK for my first official product review.
- Working the MERCH table for a Kari Jobe event \\ A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to work the merchandise table for a Kari Jobe event. I emailed saying that I would volunteer, expecting there to be way to many people that asked as well. To my excitement, I was chosen! I ended up being the only volunteer that showed up that weekend. It was an incredible time. I had the opportunity to meet some incredible people that both toured with Kari and the people buying things from us. (no, I didn’t get to meet Kari).
- Being published in a local magazine \\ As a writer, there’s nothing more gratifying than seeing your work in print-actual hard copy print. I was recently published in the January issue of Linked magazine here in Oklahoma. WOW. That was an incredible moment.
- My first actual photo-shoot \\ Thanks to some of my best friends, I was able to photography my first real shoot. It was a beautiful maternity and family shoot. I was so nervous and feeling very inadequate but after seeing the pictures I was so pleased with how they turned out! I love the support system I have around me and I am thankful they let me practice my talents on them.
I hope you enjoyed this look back at some of my favorite recent moments.What are your favorite moments?? Let me know!!